Last year I had the amazing opportunity of experiencing a Virgin balloon flight with a beautiful couple for their engagement shoot, kindly given to them by Virgin Balloon Flights.
Well, this year, myself and another couple get to do it all over again!! Virgin Balloon Flights have generously donated a balloon experience for one lucky couple to win and this is what you have to do….
Email email@example.com the following
1. Your proposal story
2. Why you would want to win this fantastic prize
3. A few details about yourself; name, age and where you are from
4. A picture of you both (preferably on your engagement) to show when the winner is announced.
If you are wondering what you win there here goes:
- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- Around an hours flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional champagne toast after landing
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
- 12 months to book – flying season Mar-Oct (regional variations)
- Luxury voucher and gift wallet
I can’t wait to read your fab stories and the winner will be announced on Valentines day!! What an amazing present to surprise your other half with 🙂
Terms & conditions
Competition prize refers to a pair of 7 Day Anytime national vouchers which have no cash value, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Voucher is valid for 12 months and flying season is March to October. Passengers must be aged 7 or over and at least 4’6” in height. Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Passengers who are pregnant or who have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly.Virgin Balloon Flights reserves the right to withdraw these offers or amend these conditions at any time. Customers must be UK residents and aged 18 or over. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights. Full terms and conditions at virginballoonflights.co.uk