What my lovely couples had to say.
- Kelly and AndyAfter stumbling across Nicola's website, I literally had to pick my jaw up from my desk. The search for our wedding photographer had stalled and I was beginning to get down hearted about finding the perfect 'one'. All this changed though after I found Daffodil Waves. Although we never met Nicola in person, she was warm and friendly in her emails and her snaps spoke for themselves, so we decided to send off a deposit for an engagement shoot and our wedding photography. Roll on a few months later and we finally got to meet for our e-shoot. Nicola put us at ease straight away and we felt comfortable posing (!) Straight after the shoot, Nicola put a 'sneak peek' on her blog, we were stunned. It felt like the longest two weeks ever waiting for the rest!!! When we got the CD of images, I was soooo chuffed. They are a beautiful set of photographs with equally beautiful editing. I cannot wait for our actual wedding day and it fills me with confidence knowing Nicola will be there to take the photographs :)
- Jen and MattThis talented young lady did an engagement shoot for me and my other half Matthew, and it came out better than I could have ever imagined. They are beautiful photos and captured us and our personalities brilliantly! In fact, I am that pleased with them, that we have asked Nicola to do our Wedding Photos for us next May, and I can not be more excited! Keep up the good work!! xx
- Maike and AdamNicola was just wonderful to work with. Her talent to spot slightly unusual but beautiful moments showed itself in our wedding photos only too well. From photos of me getting ready, through the ceremony to the First Dance, our guests were as impressed as we were with her professionalism and lovely, warm personality.
- Kari and RobI got married on the 25th June 2011 and I’m delighted to say Nicola was my photographer. I loved her work so much I asked her to come all the way up to Perthshire, Scotland for my wedding. We could not be happier with the photographs we received. Nicola was a pleasure to have around on the day, her friendly and very chilled out attitude made getting a photograph taken all the more easier! Thank you Nicola!
- Ruth and DavidNicola's photography is so good it made my mother cry. She has an amazing gift for capturing magical moments and immortalising them forever on film. The great thing is that because she's such a gorgeous person you don't feel like you're a subject you just feel like you're hanging out with an old friend.
- Kate and IanNicola was a joy to have at our wedding day, I can't imagine feeling so relaxed with anyone else. I felt immediately that I could trust her, and she got on with her job calmly, quietly and with confidence. The photographs are absolutely beautiful, the candid shots and shots of myself and my husband are perfect. I would recommend her without a single concern.
- Oliver and KathrynWe chose Nicola originally to photograph our wedding because we were looking for something a bit different to the norm. We were attracted by her reportage style images and as we wanted the day mostly documented as natural photo's not posed, her style looked perfect. Nicola did not come through recommendation, so we took a bit of a risk - It was definitely a risk worth taking. We were delighted with Nicola and her assistant. I've been to far too many weddings where the photographer is some kind of crazed pre-madonna who takes over the show, but with Nicola she quietly got on with the job, we didn't even notice her during the ceremony, which was perfect. We were delighted with the photo's and couldn't recommend Nicola at Daffodil Waves enough
- Stacy and AlecNicola photographed our wedding and we are absolutely thrilled with how the pictures turned out, it was a pleasure to have her at our day and we will go straight to her should we ever have a need for a photographer again.
Stacy and Alec Hands